I have called Toronto home for the majority of my life, having lived in several areas of the GTA and as a teenager, that’s where my love of homes started. I would attend open houses on my own and come back excited about home ownership and decor. At the time, my friends and family thought this was a bizarre interest and so I went on to obtain a degree in Radio & Television Arts, ultimately leading to various roles in the media sector.
For several years after that, I helped run a high-end wedding photography company and discovered that when I was chatting with these excited couples, I was more interested in learning about where they wanted to live after getting married! I knew it was time for me to switch careers.
My desire to constantly meet new people, build relationships and my love of homes are a few of the reasons I love what I do!
For the last 14 years, I have been a full time real estate professional residing in the Westmount community of beautiful Oakville with my husband Aaron and our two young boys, Andrew & Elliot.
It brings me great satisfaction helping young, growing families reach their real estate goals, whether they are buying their first home or selling their starter home to upsize. And when I work with clients looking to downsize, I am filled with gratitude as I take part in their emotional & important milestone.
I feel that my biggest accomplishment is having a large percentage of business stem from repeat loyal clients and their referrals to others. My belief is that my success only comes from the success of my clients. These clients invite me into their lives to help them with a major undertaking. I take this trust very seriously and commit myself to ensure their goals are met.
In addition to real estate, I love exploring new trails with my boys, a good book I can’t put down, beach vacations & my hubby’s delicious cooking! My weaknesses are golden retrievers, salty snacks & my morning coffee!
I promise to provide open and honest service with excellent communication, regular feedback and ongoing guidance.
Choosing the right Real Estate Sales Professional is important…
… and goes hand in hand in choosing the right brokerage. Right at Home Realty is the NUMBER 1 Brokerage in the GTA for 7 consecutive years* and provides a number of benefits:
- 100% Canadian Owned and Operated
- Right at Home Realty, founded in 2004, is currently the largest independent brokerage in Canada with over 5000 Sales Professionals and 12 offices across the GTA.
- Centralized Call Centre Owned and Operated by Right At Home Realty
- Ongoing professional development: We hold our Sales Professionals to the highest standards and provide them with the most comprehensive training in the industry.
- Centralized Deal Processing Centre
- Our Sales Team is committed to providing YOU with exceptional Customer Service and have extensive Management Support.
- Highly experienced managers who provide mentorship and development programs through the Right at Home Realty Academy, help our Sales Representatives navigate an ever changing market – and ultimately sell your home quickly, for the highest return.
*Source Toronto Real Estate Board Data
My community and these families in it are very important to me, so much so, that I started a Facebook group specifically for moms and dads living in the Halton area. It is a great resource to get to know other local families and all the fun stuff the region has to offer our kids!
Let’s build our community together.
Activity & Outing Ideas ~ Halton KIDS